Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My 2nd working day~~~

Today is just like lemon+durian...haha...don't know how to discribe bout the feel but a bit sour...my body is 'sour' after stand for 2 days about 18hours~~~~~haiz....
sold 4 phones today!!!happy?a bit....cz edi receive 40 bucks for the commission...haha...yahoo^^
act the 1st is help by the sales assistance there, really thank you so much, and i bring some trouble to him=p...don't worry!i will put more effort and learn how to do all those things by myself =)
the 2nd one is completely sales by me...wahahaha...so happy.....hehe...
and the 3rd and 4th customer actually know about this phone and wanted to buy, and i am so lucky let them to find me...hehe....really thank you so much to those customers and the sales assistance also....really paiseh...i will try not to bring trouble to u anymore~Wilson =)
I am so tired now with my tired and 'SOUR' body....Good night everybody =)

No comments:

Post a Comment