Saturday, January 5, 2008

These is the post in my previous blog...

Merry Christmas oo^o^
This is the first time i create a blog..quite exciting..hehe..actually hope 2 improve my english here..pls correct me if i did any mistake here..hehe..
Just came back from the gathering with my old friends..quite happy actually..haha..n i drunk coffee just now..make me can't sleep..quite suffer..haiz..
Christmas is coming soon..i never celebrate it with my friend..hope can celebrate with u guys this year..hehe..
Merry Christmas to all my friend oo^o^

My new hairstyle~~~
Just have a haircut at wood..give a wrong person 2 cut..haiz..need 2 celebrate christmas n new year with this head..actually..the hairstyle quite ok i think..the only fault is..my face 2 BIG!!!like roti planta...this hairstyle make my face n head look big~~~~~haiz...

sad=<
Why you didn't come back yesterday??Is't wanna celebrate wif ur friend??haiz..hope not..hope can celebrate new year togather..hope ur friend will not occupy u that time..i dunno y u like ur friend so much..mayb both of u really can get along well..mayb he really can make u happy..but i really can't accept it..he said he not that kind of person i feel..i don't think so..i know u hope i....v can accept it..i treat him quite polite oso..mayb u think tat i already accept..but no..i really not like ur friend..hope he will disappear from our world soon..
i know sometime u really vry suffer..sometime i oso cannot tahan..hope everything will get over soon...GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!

I m so Strong^^
I just changed one of my car wheel myself leh!!!!!!haha..last time just watch my daddy change..look quite easy..just now i only know need SO MANY SO MANY SO MANY ENERGY..my sweat flow all over my face and the floor..the wheel bloted my hand..some of the black things stuff in my finger nail..my hand and finger look so dirty..BUT i m SO HAPPY!!!!because i can change it myself!!!hohohoho^o^
actually my neighbour got help me..but only 2 tight the screw..hehe..misfortune..her hand oso become black black..but of cause mine 1 more black..haha^^and my mum teach me stand on the 'things'(i dunno wat is its name) 2 loose the screw..if not i think i can't made it so fast..hoho..tq so much oo~~
Today is a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!....
.......because i m so strong!!!!!!!!hahahaha^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment