Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hoho^^shopping at Pyramid with Tho n dai sou oo..hehe^^

Just came back from pyramid..hoho..bought some clothes..so happy..hehe..but all my $$ disappear already..haiz..spend about $400 for my new clothes..haiz...
i wear my new sandal 2 shopping today..quite high(i feel)..at the beginning i thought i can made it easy..many girls also wear those gao gen xie to shopping..at last..i really cant tahan..my leg.......felt very pain!!!!!!!!haiz..so i bought a new sandle in vincci..of cause i bought a flat one la..quite nice also..haha^^
i forget 2 bring my charger back from setapak..haiz..handphone out of battery already..haiz..i used my sister's phone 2 check see whether got people find me or not..the result is....NO!!!!haiz...he never never never sms me 2 chat with me..dam sad=<
he wrote some words in his friendster..
he like a girl very much..and that girl had give him a chance..so i m alone..my friend told me he like the girls with long hair,slim and tall..but..i am not..haiz..althought i know that he would not like me,but my heart still thinking of him..haiz...actually i already satisfy being his friend..although we r not very close..sometimes he will play with me..in msn..n always talk n discuss about my height..haiz..i know i really very short..really hope 2 be tall tall oo!!=<
i cannot forget that day when i pass through u after lab,u said that my height just 14x..i really very paiseh leh!!ur voice quite loud that time..all our classmate looking at me lah!!!huiyo!!!
luckily yesterday u tell me that u think i got 15x..quite happy..hoho..but u said d highest is only 152..haiz..althought u r discussing bad things of me..but i still feel happy..really paiseh ah~don't know SHY how to spell..haiz..i know very clearly that u will not like me..i just hope that we can be close friend 1 day la!!!hope u can share everythings with me..happy o sad..o something........stupid..hoho^^don't know u will notice that i always view ur profile in friendster or not..cause i want to know how u with the girl u like..seem quite good..=<
haiz..i know i must accept it and be happy..i will try my best^^i can see u at school everyday already very good..i know^^
final exam is on next week..haven't study yet!!!really need to add MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY OIL lo!!!!!!!!if not sure mati dongiau 1!!!!!!!!reseat very paiseh one leh!!!!!!haiz..need to go burn mid9 oil already..hope i can tahan la..hope really can burn midnight oil la!!!NOT HOPE!!!!!!!!IS MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoho..i know i always so 38..haha..klakla..write so much today..hoho..cause i know not many people will read it..so i am not worry to write all the things here..hehe..BYEbye lo^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment